Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Minor Reference to my Harry Potter Obsession

I got these from Bailey's blog, http://theramblingsofaninsaneteen.tumblr.com/, who probably got them from somewhere else, and I thought they were pretty much the most amazing thing ever! :D

Books [just for reference]
1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3. Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Askaban
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter from He Who Must Not Be Named's perspective
1. Harry Potter and that time I picked the wrong head to chill on
2. Harry Potter and that time he killed my snake
3. Harry Potter and the time I was not around
4. Harry Potter and that time I killed some spare
5. Harry Potter and the time I hung out in the Ministry
6. Harry Potter and that time that I wasn’t there but Snape Killed Dumbledore
7. Harry Potter and the time he and his friends kicked my butt.


Harry Potter from Ron's perspective
1. Ron Weasley and the Frigging Three Headed Dog
2. Ron Weasley and the Possessed Sister
3. Ron Weasley and the Rat That Isn’t A Rat
4. Ron Weasley and the Green Monster of Jealousy
5. Ron Weasley and the Year of Quidditch
6. Ron Weasley and the Girl Drama
7. Ron Weasley and the Wooing of Hermione Granger

And maaaybe I'll just add that The Deathly Hallows Part 1 is AMAZING!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Favourite Parts:'
- Fleur as Harry: "Don't look at me, Bill, I'm hideous!" and cuddling up against Bill's shoulder
- pretty much the whole Seven Potters Scene!
- when George walks in on Harry and Ginny kissing
- Harry and Hermione's dance

- Ron: "Midnight. Mom always said midnight. Sounds better than twilight."

- Harry[after the scene where Ron goes on about hearing Hermione's voice]: "yeah, why don't you keep it up about seeing her light and stuff? I'm sure she'll come around."

- Dobby: "Kill?! Dobby never means to kill!! Just maime or seriously injure."

- Fred[worriedly]: "How do you feel, George?" George: "Saint-like." Fred: "What?" George[pointing to his ear]: "I'm holey. Get it?"

- Ron, Hermione, and Harry in the Ministry as the adults. Imagine what it would've been like for the actors!! lol

- and then the part with Ron and Harry's fight almost made me cry ... it's just so sad when you've seen them through so much! :(

Et Voila, that's the first Harry Potter blog entry, with probably many more to come. This was just triggered after seeing Deathly Hallows for the first time. Friggen great! :D



And, NO, I am not just a movie cheat. 'Cuz everyone knows the books are better than the movies.